SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
What is SEO exactly?
SEO is used to optimize your website so that search engines such as Google, Bing ,Firefox, Safari etc… can find your website in an easy way when a potential customer has searched for a product or service you are selling.
There are a lot of different search engines that will show websites to customers based on what they search for. If your website is lacking compared to competitors, you will show in a lower ranking and other competitor websites will show above you, resulting in your potential customer will go elsewhere.
If you are getting a lot of visitors to your site it helps search engines recognize your website as important and this in turn will raise your website rank. However, this is quite a small part of your ranking and it is essential to have even the basic SEO to help your rank. In very basic terms you need to tick all of the box’s in SEO to have a high Rank so people are recommended your website.
The following are just a few of the SEO box’s that need to be ticked.
– Having Secure HTTPS known as SSL on your website (This is the little lock symbol showing your site is secure)
– Alt Tags (This is a tag linked to each image on your site. It is a description for the benefit of visually impaired users who use screen readers when browsing
– Having taglines, headers, Keyword for each web page of your website. This is linked to those related words people search for which make sure your website shows up for that relevant search.
– Have whats called a sitemap (This helps little robots from search engines get around your site and sends the info back to the search engines for related searches)
– Having a fast loading site If search engines think your site is extremely slow & underperforming if will bring your rank down. This is generally caused by having to many big files such as Photos or Videos on different web pages.
– Adding Google analytics (Find out your users interests and patterns and target them. You can do this by tweaking your SEO)
Essentially it is all down to ranking and if you are not ticking any of those boxes your rank will be low, which will result in your website not showing up unless people are typing in the direct name of your website.
Note: SEO work carried out will not instantly mean your website will show first it takes SEO work/ time and website visitors
Don’t get left in the Dark!
Contact us now!
Contact me now for your free 30 minute consultation. Simply fill in the form to the right and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Your company, professionally promoted, with the help of Transparent Pixels!
Follow us on
Get a free 30 minute consultation.
*Notice – You are about to submit personal data to Transparent Pixels which we will store securely for 12 months after which it will be deleted. We store this data for the purposes of our own Sales and Marketing and will never share this data with a third party.